P-SAYJ-C Tube Converter, Yellow Jackets, YJC, Converter Only
The YJC is similar to the YJS, but for use in amps with cathode-biased power tubes. Cathode-biased power tubes have a bias resistor connected from their cathode to ground. The ground wire of the YJC is used to bypass the amp's cathode bias components so the Yellow Jacket® converter's internal bias components are used instead. All Yellow Jackets® converters come with JJ Brand EL84/6BQ5 vacuum tubes.
- All Yellow Jackets® converters come with JJ Brand EL84/6BQ5 vacuum tubes.
- Converts most audio amplifiers with 6L6s, EL34s, 6550s, or 6V6s and similar-based tubes to EL84s without modification or rebiasing.
- Converts: Class AB to Class A operation
- Drops Output Power: 50% to 70%.
- Safe for all common amplifiers and transformers.